WE ARE FULL FOR WINTER 2018/19 SEASON.
-Youth Futsal Team Fees are $495.
-8 Games in 8 weeks. No games during Christmas break.
-Referee fee: per game $10 paid in cash directly to the referee.
-Youth Futsal Players Card/ID- Cost $10.
-Waiver must be signed by Parent or Legal Guardian for players under 18 years of age.
-We are introducing the ‘guest’ player card for a cost of $5 for a 1 day “fill in” player.
-Waiver form needs to be completed for all guest players.
-Team fee is due in full prior to kickoff of your first game.
-A late fee of $50 will be assessed if balance is not paid after first game.
FUTSAL Youth Matches U6 through U11 will take place on Saturdays(with possibility to play few games on Sundays). Game times typically start on Saturday after 1pm and finish around 8pm. We will offer a balanced/fair game schedule to all Indoor Youth teams registered.
FUTSAL Youth Matches U12/14 through will take place on Sundays.
FUTSAL High School Matches will take place on Weekdays late afternoons/early evenings. High School kickoff times are typically 3:50pm and 4:40pm.
If you any questions or special requests don’t hesitate to contact us at (503) 913-4533 or email us at Beavertonindoorsoccer@yahoo.com
All rules are in compliance with FIFA.
LEAGUE REGISTRATION: Teams are registered on a first-come, first-served basis – with current teams getting first priority. The deposit fee must accompany the registration form. A deposit will be refunded only if a team is not offered a position in the season requested and does not wish to remain on the waiting list for the next available season.
GAME DURATION: All Leagues are 8 games – Each game is 2 x 22 minute halves. There will be a No Show Fee of $20 charged to any team who does not speak directly to an Beaverton Soccer/Futsal employee more than 48 hrs in advance of the scheduled game.
– No outdoor cleats on courts (rubber turf shoes ok).
– Shin Guards and socks must be worn by all players.
– 5 v 5: four field players & one goalie. Co-ed teams must play two of each gender.
– Fly-in subbing. As many players as you want, whenever you want.
– Must enter at the half-line after substituted player has exited from the half-line.
PLAYER CONDUCT :
– No pushing. No tripping. No Spitting. No slide tackling. No shoulder-charging.
– No sliding (except for goalie inside penalty area).
– No kicking a player or attempting to kick a player.
PLAY ACTION :
– No off-sides.
– No Walls. Ball is out when entire ball crosses entire line. Possession change.
– Kick-ins only. Defense must be 8 feet away and ball must be on the line.
– Kick-ins, Kick-offs and goalie throw-ins are indirect. Goalie can score with his feet.
– Corner kicks are direct.
– No delay of game by defense on kick-ins or corners.
– Kick-ins and corners must be taken within 5 seconds.
– On kick-ins, if the ball does not enter the field, then the other team is awarded the ball.
GOAL KEEPER :
– No goal kicks. Goalie throws the ball in always. Goalie has 5 seconds.
– Goalie cannot punt the ball.
– When playing back to the goalie, the keeper can only use their feet.
– If subbing a goalie in the middle of a half, game plays on. No waiting.
– Fouls inside the penalty area are the discretion of referee. Directkicks will result in a PK, with all players outside except goalie.
– Fouls on the field, outside the penalty areas will be indirect. All walls are 8 feet back.
– After 5 team fouls in one game, every foul thereafter will be a direct PK.
– Yellow Card equals two minutes on the bench without team substitution.
– Hard fouls or two Yellow Cards equals a Red Card and immediate expulsion from court area with no team substitution.
– 1 Red Card equals immediate ban from next match.
– 2 Red Cards in one season will result in ban from remainder of season. Further action may be taken by Beaverton Soccer/Futsal.
– If you hit the ceiling, it counts as a team foul and the other team receives the ball at the half line.
– If the ball hits the ceiling by mutual player contact, the referee will issue a drop ball at the half line.
– Scoring for High School games will be capped at a 7 goal spread. U-6 thru U-14 will be capped at a 5 goal spread.
– To goal limit in COED games for male players.
The Macho Rule: If the referee feels that any player threatens, intimidates or places in jeopardy another by his or her style of play, a free kick will be awarded (if warranted, a 2-minute penalty may be issued). Be advised that a powerful shot on goal may be just such a situation. The enforcement of this rule is solely at the discretion of the referee.
SPORTSMANSHIP: Individuals are expected to play under control within the rules of the game, and to the best of their ability, avoid causing injury to themselves and other persons using the facility. Sportsmanship is strictly enforced in all leagues and tournaments. Players and/or teams will be suspended from further participation in league play or tournaments if they receive poor ratings.
REFEREE STAFF: Beaverton Soccer/Futsal management would like to reaffirm that referees appointed to officiate each game have complete authority, and that his/her decisions on points of fact connected with the game are final.
REFEREE FEE: $8 per game per team
LEVELS OF COMPETITION: Beaverton Soccer/Futsal reserves the right to make the necessary changes within league divisions to insure an equal level of ability and competition.
Youth Leagues: For safety reasons, only players and coaches are allowed in the player boxes during league games. Teams may receive a 2-minute bench penalty for violation of this rule.
STARTING TIMES: Teams with the minimum number of players to start shall take the field when signaled to do so by the referee. Failure to comply will result in a two-minute penalty for delay of game. Teams without the minimum number of players required to start will forfeit the match.
GAME-TIME FORFEITED GAMES: The winning team in a forfeit has the following options:
Conducting a closed practice session. A referee will not be provided for practices.
Sharing players with the other team and scrimmaging.
Letting the other team pick up players that are acceptable to the winning team and acceptable to the referee for that division.
NO-SHOW POLICY: There will be a No Show Fee of $20 charged to any team who does not speak directly to an Beaverton Soccer employee more than 48 hrs in advance of the scheduled game
INJURIES: The game clock does not stop in the case of injuries.
RED CARD POLICY: A player or coach ejected (red-carded) in a game or scrimmage by a referee will serve a minimum 2-week or 2 game suspension from all divisions in which the individual plays. The suspension may be longer depending on the severity of the incident and any previous red cards. The league reserves and will use the right to place any probationary period of life league play bans on red card penalties. No refunds will be given to a player receiving a red card.
An ejected player or coach must leave the facility. Anyone who refuses to leave the premises when directed to do so by the referee or facility manager shall serve an additional suspension as determined by the management.
Any player who engages in further misconduct following an ejection shall serve an additional suspension as determined by the management.
TERMINATION OF PARTICIPATION: Beaverton Soccer management reserves the right to terminate an individual’s participation at the facility for violation of any Beaverton Soccer policy. Participation may be terminated during a game, at which time the player will be ejected. Any player who drinks alcohol prior to playing will be banned from play for a minimum of one year. Any underage person who attempts to purchase or drink alcohol in this facility will be permanently banned from all participation.
TERMINATION OF GAME BY TEAM: A team that leaves the field in protest will be suspended for one game and will be placed on probation for one year. Any similar action by that team will result in immediate termination of participation. In addition to the probation, the team will be required to submit a $100 “performance bond” before the team is allowed to continue participation in the league.
ABANDONMENT OF GAME BY REFEREE: A game shall be abandoned if members of one or both teams leave the bench to engage in misconduct.
COACH/MANAGER/PLAYER RESPONSIBILITY: It is the responsibility of each player and the player’s manager or coach to be aware of the total status of their own or their player’s infractions. Failure to comply may result in further disciplinary measures which may include suspension of the player/coach and forfeiture of games played in. (This also includes the use of illegal players – those not registered properly on the team roster).
All referee fees are $8 per team per game. Referee fees are paid by the participating teams directly to the referee prior to the start of each game.
All Beaverton Soccer/Futsal referees are licensed professionals that are managed by Eric Beck. Eric has been a professionally licensed referee since 1976, performing in both the indoor and outdoor arenas. Eric is responsible for managing over 75 referees that serve multiple indoor soccer arenas in the Portland/Vancouver area. If you have any questions and/or comments, they should be directed towards Mr. Beck. You can find his website, along with his contact information at To Serve The Game. You can also go to his website if you are interested in becoming a certified referee and/or are looking for games in the area to referee.
We take our player’s conduct very seriously. A series of blue, yellow and red cards is used to keep players under control. Blue and Yellow cards bring with it a 2 minute penalty. After receiving a yellow, another card of any color results in a red.
Each Red Card carries with it a minimum 14 day suspension, unless otherwise specified by the referee who issued the card. Each Red Card carries with it an automatic $25 reinstatement fee. Players serving a suspension are not allowed to play in ANY Beaverton Soccer Indoor games until their full suspension is served, even on other teams that are unrelated to the incident. Length of suspension is ultimately determined by Beaverton Soccer Management and is NOT restricted to individual teams or seasons.
Players Card MUST be confiscated
Player MUST leave the arena (not the field, the arena)
Length of suspension is determined
Date of when the player is allowed to return is written in permanent ink on the back of their Players Card
Player is contacted and informed of his/her suspension
Players Card is placed in the referee book and returned to the player on/or after the date written on back of their Players Card
Player must pay a $25 reinstatement fee to return